Phone Systems & Installation for Businesses
Benefits of IP Phone Systems for Business
- Increase mobility
- Improve scalability
- Eliminate system upgrades
- Use individual extensions
- Expand voicemail abilities
- Customize call flow
- Combine multiple locations
Between restaurants taking reservations and insurance brokers holding customer service calls, phones play an essential role in many businesses. When your phone system doesn’t operate the way it’s meant to, you may hurt the relationships with your customers and limit your overall growth.
At Kirbtech, we understand how important your phone system is to your company, and we want to give you the best technology available. With Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems, you can modernize your business. Get in touch with us for business IP phone systems in Carlisle and beyond.
What Is a VoIP Phone System?
Voice over Internet Protocol allows users to make phone calls over an internet connection. As an alternative to your local phone company, VoIP phone systems offer many more features than traditional landline phone setups.
You’ve probably heard of an IP address, the signifier that helps devices communicate over the internet. This concept is where VoIP gets its name, and it’s how these phone systems use their many capabilities.
Beyond setting up calls, IP phones can route incoming and outgoing calls through established phone networks. Unlike analog and mobile phones, these systems are not limited by cables or cell towers in how they reach different locations. With most of the United States connected to the internet, IP phones can work across the country.
How does it work? IP phone systems turn your voice into small data packets that they can send over the internet instantly. These clumps of data move over Wi-Fi signals or ethernet cables to get to the person on the other line. The process works in reverse to get the other end of the conversation back to you.
VoIP service providers will manage these calls to ensure everything runs smoothly. In addition to routing calls, IP phone systems can support:
- Custom caller ID
- Voicemail to email
- Call recording
- Auto attendants
- Call queues
- And much more
These features can make phone systems more sophisticated and convenient for business use. While they can add to the customer service experience, they’re also valuable for organizing communications within a call center and ensuring every caller receives attention. IP phone systems can even be used for training with recorded customer interactions.
Rather than focusing resources on expensive phone equipment, you can use VoIP phone systems to elevate the customer service experience with internet alone.
The wrong telephone system can slow down your business.
The wrong telephone system can slow down your business by limiting your growth, frustrating your employees and customers, and costing you money. We provide modern phone systems for small to mid-size businesses and organizations. We install IP phones which run through the internet for a stable, mobile, and scalable communication solution.
Benefits of IP Phone Systems for Business
Whether you run a small business in Carlisle or have many locations across the United States, IP phone systems are an excellent tool for your team. With internet calling, you can:
- Increase mobility: All you need to operate a VoIP phone is an internet connection, making it easy to use your system wherever you are. If you move to different offices or work outside your normal location, your phone can come with you.
- Improve scalability: If you open a new office or see a substantial increase in call volume, a VoIP system will readily adapt to your needs. Calling phone companies and setting up new landlines is a thing of the past.
- Eliminate system upgrades: Analog phones require continuous upgrades that often come at a high cost. IP phones eliminate the need to coordinate these updates and save you money in the long run.
- Use individual extensions: As remote work becomes standard across many industries, analog phones can’t meet the demands. VoIP supports individual extensions, so your telecommuting employees can contribute with ease through their home internet connection.
- Expand voicemail abilities: When you have a high call volume, listening to your collection of voicemails can be time-consuming. With IP phones, you can have your voicemails sent to your email. Choose to respond to priority messages right from your inbox and make sure every customer receives assistance.
- Customize call flow: Depending on the work you do, employees take different types of calls based on their job descriptions. Use your IP phone to direct phone calls to the right people and prioritize some callers over others.
- Combine multiple locations: Rather than having a separate phone system for every office, you can connect every location under a single system. This setup improves call flow and the callers’ experiences with your company.
How Common Are IP Phone Systems?
Since internet connections are necessary for most businesses, VoIP phone systems make an appearance at many modern companies. Traditional landlines have failed to keep up with growing call volumes and unique business demands, making IP phones even more desirable to enterprises both big and small.
Mobile phones and online business listings make it easy to call a company the minute you need something. With increased access to phones, business phone systems need to keep up with ongoing client and customer calls.
Analog phones are susceptible to cable problems and bad weather that can lead to dropped calls. When customers can’t interact with your team the minute they need assistance, you lose trust with your client base — and you may lose business too.
Several industries rely on IP phone systems, including:
- Customer service
- Real estate
- Health care
These industries all have to confront high call volumes, and some have to deal with emergencies that require immediate action. VoIP phone systems offer a stable call with a reliable internet connection, so emergencies, service needs, and product issues can always be addressed. This trusted connection builds rapport with your customers and keeps people coming back.
When Kirbtech is in charge of your phone system installation, you can enjoy a quick transition to your new setup and come to us with any troubleshooting concerns. With many small and mid-size businesses transitioning to VoIP phones, it’s time to join your competitors in seamless, internet-based communication.
Network Management & Cabling
Smarter business needs smarter networking.
Access to your data in the office or on the go.
VoIP Phone Systems
Ditch old technology and do more with VoIP.
Security Camera Systems
Security and simplicity for your peace of mind.
Gain control, flexibility, and cost savings.
All your business hardware under one roof.
From failed hard drives to screen replacements.