Managed IT for Nonprofit Organizations
Nonprofits often have limited or variable operating funds, creating challenges in pursuing their missions. Luckily, these groups can increase operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness by using advanced technologies. The key to reaping the benefits of information technologies (IT) is having experts on your side who can manage them. With IT support for nonprofits, you can optimize your technology and better fulfill your goals.
Kirbtech offers IT services for nonprofits in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, providing support for simple and complex technology projects. We’re proud to have delivered top-of-the-line assistance for over 10 years.
Why Choose Kirbtech to Handle Your Nonprofit’s IT?
We understand that as a nonprofit organization, you have a lot on your plate. With so many responsibilities involved in pursuing your mission, technical maintenance shouldn’t be one of them. Kirbtech offers IT support for nonprofits to help them streamline their IT operations without interrupting their daily tasks.
When you come to us for IT for nonprofits, you can choose from any of the following services:
- Phone systems: Nonprofits often make phone calls to thank patrons for their donations and ask potential donors for contributions. We can upgrade your phone system to promote seamless communication so you can attract more supporters.
- Cloud solutions: Cloud-based applications make workflow fully accessible in any location by delivering remote support for messaging, phones, accounting and emails.
- Networking: Our team provides cabling and networking services to create stable and reliable infrastructures for our customers.
- Computer repair: Most nonprofits work with computers frequently, which means they may run into occasional malfunctions. We offer fast computer repair services to resolve your computer repair needs.
- Servers: Improve your daily operations and protect your data with server solutions and support from our experts.
- Camera systems: We can help you monitor your building and deter criminal activity by installing camera systems with 24/7 detection capabilities for optimal security.
- Hardware: We’ll support your technology processes with reliable hardware solutions, including printers, laptops, backup devices and time clocks.
- Managed IT: Kirbtech offers managed IT services to fix technical issues fast, deliver preventive maintenance and employ other processes to ensure your technology is at its best.
Get IT Services for Your Nonprofit in Central PA
You can invest in IT for nonprofits in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, with support services from Kirbtech. Our technology experts help companies save time and money with reliable and efficient IT support and friendly customer service.
Schedule a free consultation for more information on our services today!
Why Invest in IT for Nonprofits?
IT support for nonprofits comes with the following advantages:
Scalability: As a nonprofit, you’ll likely see seasonal rises and dips in donation activity, impacting your organization’s needs. IT services are completely scalable, meaning you can adjust them as needed.
Productivity: Minimize downtime caused by technical difficulties and maximize productivity for your organization with access to a professional IT company.
Data security: You can feel confident that your donor information is protected with professional data storage, management and security.
Cost savings: IT services come with predictable spending without the need to pay salaried IT workers.